How We May Receive Your Information
We may receive your information in various ways as we strive to deliver contractual or legal obligations. We may get it directly from you or our partners, subsidiaries, websites, affiliates or associates. We may also get it through contracts or legal agreements you may have with us or our partners, affiliates, websites, subsidiaries, or associates. We may get permission and consent from you directly. Or we may collect your information from third parties whom you may have given permission to share your information. We collect your information:
- When you visit our website
- When you communicate to us by email
- When you order services
- When you publish reviews and comments on our website or in our communities and forums
- When you contact us by phone
- When you use other websites owned by us or any services we may provide through our affiliates, websites, subsidiaries, or partners.
What Information Do We Collect from You?
If and when you visit our website or use any of our services or participate in our communities, we may collect your information. The information we may gather include technical information and IP addresses for your phones, tablets, laptops or such other devices. We may also get your phone number and location details. Further, we may collect your email address, your name, and city/state/ZIP code address. Finally, we may also collect data relating to how you interact with our website.
Here’s Why We Collect Your Information
Location information: We collect country or location information for three main reasons. First, we collect it to verify users. Second, we harvest it to prevent fraudulent use of users’ accounts. Third, we do it for tax purposes.
Email Address: We need email addresses so that we may easily contact users. Also, we may use your email address to provide you with promotional or marketing material or both.
Name: The first reason we collect this information is to verify users. We may also gather such information to help us prepare invoices and bill users. Additionally, we need names to prevent fraudulent activities on users’ accounts. Finally, we may need that information for tax reasons.
Phone number: We use the phone number to verify users. The phone number may also help us reach users easily and quickly. Also, the phone number helps our customer support agents to serve our customers smoothly and efficiently.
City/State/ZIP Code: We use this information for billing purposes.
Generally, we collect all the information described above to serve you better.
Storage of Your Data
For clients from the EU and those from other regions, we will process and store your data in the U.S. Agreeing to use our services is understood to mean consent to have us process and store your data in U.S.-based servers. But in every case, we strive to ensure your data is safe, secure, and inaccessible to unauthorized third parties. We do not store your information for longer than necessary. We will store your data for as long as law permits or as long as we have valid reasons for keeping it. The good thing is you retain the right to request us to delete your data completely from our records and systems. That said, we may not always have control over data while it is in storage. Additionally, we may not exercise much control over data during its transmission. However, we will always make sure your data stays encrypted during transmission or storage.
Sharing Your Data
We may share your information with third parties where you have permitted us to do so or for legal reasons. The following is a list of parties with whom we may share your information:
- Our marketing staff for marketing and promotional activities
- Our subsidiaries, websites, and associates
- Subcontractors for the performance of contracts entered with you or with them
- With third parties who supply us with various services
- With other third parties where you have given consent
In every case, we will take every step to make sure your privacy is respected and protected.
Here are the rights you enjoy:
- The right to be informed
- The right to access your information
- The right to have your information accurately captured
- The right to restrict data processing
- The right to obtain and reuse data for personal purposes across services
- The right to withdraw consent
- The right to complain about any issue
- The right to object to how we use, process, store, or share your data
No person under the age of 16 may use any of our services.
Links to Other Websites
If you have questions concerning this privacy or any other issue, please contact us.